How to Create an AOL Mail Account www.aol.com: Step by Step Guide.
In this article, I will quickly guide you on how to create an AOL mail account, how to manage your AOL username and password and possibly everything you need to know about AOL mail registration.
What is AOL Mail
AOL company is one of the most used email service providers that is vastly used by all, especially business owners to communicate with their clients.
SEE ALSO: Top Online Dating Websites In Nigeria
AOL Mail gives you a personalized mail experience to connect with your friends and family at ease. So here today, I will teach you how to create an AOL mail account for personal and business purposes.
How to Register an Account AOL Mail
If you want to create a new AOL account, please follow the steps outlined below;
SEE ALSO: How to Renew Vehicle License in Nigeria
STEP1: Go to the main AOL page.
STEP2: Click Login / Join in the upper right-hand corner.
STEP3: Click Create an Account at the bottom of the screen.
STEP4: Fill in the required details on the AOL account registration form and then click on “CONTINUE”
- When filling the AOL registration form, make sure that you fill in your accurate First and Last name in the required space
- Choose a professional username to help you obtain a valid AOL user ID which becomes your AOL sign in name. Your username should relate to your personal name or nickname.
- Use a mixup of letters, numbers, and symbols to create your password so as to prevent hackers from hacking your AOL account.
- Use a functioning phone number because AOL will send a verification code to verify your ownership of the number.
- Click on Text me a verification code to receive the code on your phone.
- Enter the code. AOL Mail will send a congratulations message with your username.
How to Manage your username and password
I told you that I will leave no stone on turn in this article. Now I want to show you how to change or reset a password, control your AOL email account username.
SEE ALSO: How to Check NECO GCE Result
How to Change AOL Change Password
- Firstly, log in to AOL Mail Account
- Click on Account security on the left side.
- Click on Change password.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm your password
- Click Continue.
How to Reset Your Forgotten Password
- Login to the Sign-in page.
- Enter your username
- Click Next
- Then click Forgot password Or AOL account registration form and enter one of the account recovery items listed to get started
- Click Yes, text me a verification code
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone
- Type your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click the Continue button.
However, you can contact AOL Live Technical Support for help if you are still facing difficulty with your AOL Mail account.
NOTE: The live support is only available to premium users using a paid AOL plan.