How to Change Airpod Name: If you have been searching for the rightful way you can use in changing your Airpod Name, then this article is here to guide you through.
When you buy an Airpod and connect to your iPhone or iPad, they usually have a default name. To some persons, this is totally okay, while to others, they’d be at peace customizing the name to a preferred name.
Apple is more concerned with you listening to music and enjoying your AirPod. No wonder they made the settings very basic and easy. Hence, every new Apple AirPod comes with a generic name.
The thing about it is that you may not even observe it unless you are someone that likes changing the names of your devices to yours.
We understand that sometimes, you may want to gift the AirPod to someone, and would want it to bear their name, or you just want it to be your name.
Whichever the case it, rest assured that there is a way to change your AirPod name.
Hence, In this article, I will be showing you how to change AirPod name.
How to Change AirPod Name on iPhone and iPad
You can easily change your AirPod name on and iPhone and iPad. If you wish to change your AirPod name, on your iPhone or iPad device, follow the steps below.
- On your iOS device, launch the Settings app, scroll down, until you are able to find the Bluetooth app.
- Tap Bluetooth. When you tab on the Bluetooth, you will be taken inside the Bluetooth menu, where you will find every Bluetooth device that is connected to your iPhone.
- Now, in the connected Bluetooth list, search Tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods in the My Devices list.
- At the next screen, tap Name and then input a new name for your AirPods using the onscreen virtual keyboard. To quickly erase the name and enter yours, simply tap on ‘x’ on the far right of the entry field. Now click “Done” at the bottom.
How to Change the Name of AirPods on Mac
Aside from iPhone and iPads, AirPod users on MacBook can also change the name. If you wish to change your AirPod name on your MacBook, follow the steps below.
- Turn on your Mac. After you have turned it on, the next thing is to launch System Preferences.
- Now on the list of preferences, you want to scroll down to where you have Bluetooth and click on the Bluetooth pane.
- With your AirPods connected to your Mac, right-click them in the Devices list and then select Rename in the pop-up menu.
- Type in a new name for your AirPods.
- Click the Rename button to confirm
- How to Watch DSTV on Android Phone
- How to Find Someone’s Location on Your iPhone
- Security Facebook Settings
Here you go. That’s all on how to change AirPod name. If you followed the procedure outline in this article carefully, you would have successfully customized your AirPod name.
Now you have successfully customized the name of your AirPod on your devices. With this, you can easily find your new AirPod when connecting with other devices.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends.