Ghana Customs Service Recruitment – Learn more about Ghana Customs Service 2020 recruitment, available positions, requirements, How to apply for Ghana Customs Recruitment and when Ghana Customs Recruitment form will be out online. Seriously, You will see the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
For over the years, the Ghana Customs Service (GCS) has been recruiting yearly so as to lower the rate of unemployment in Africa.
Ghana Customs invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise.
Roles of the Ghana Customs Service
The Ghana Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
- (i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import Duty, Import VAT, Export Duty, Petroleum Tax, Import Excise, and other taxes.
- (ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling; This is done by physically patrolling the borders and other strategic points, examination of goods, and search of premises, as well as documents relating to the goods
- As a front-line institution at the country’s borders, Customs Division also plays a key role in surmounting external aggression and maintains the territorial integrity of Ghana.
When Will GCS Application Start
Yes, the Ghana Customs Service recruitment application for 2020 will definitely start any moment from now as the date has not yet been disclosed to the public by its officials.
Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates must meet up with the following requirement to be able to participate in the Ghana Customs recruitment exercise.
- Have SSCE or NECO or GCE or HND or B.Sc certificate
- Must not be more than 18 to 35 years of age if you are applying for “Superintendent Cadre” (Both Male and Female)
- Certificates must be obtained from Government approved institutions with a good reputation.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall and female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall
- Applicants must have at least 4 subjects Credits including English and Mathematics in either SSCE or NECO certificate
- Must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- The applicant must not have any record of criminal Arts in him or her.
- Applicants with any form of disability should not apply.
GCS Application Closing Date: Not announced
How to Apply for Ghana Customs Service Jobs 2020
WARNING: Please be guided that the Ghana Customs Service recruitment for 2020 is not yet ongoing online. However, keep checking this page to stay updated and also visit the GCS OFFICIAL SITE for updates.
Are you interested in applying for the Ghana custom service recruitment? If yes, then visit the official website @ www.gra.gov.gh to be updated once the form is out and get yourself registered.
Complete the application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
GCS Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+