From the day of the establishment of the NSE, the body has proven themselves competent in their job. A lot of defaulted companies had been suspended so far by reason of defaulting against the set rules guarding the money earnings in the country.
Below are a list of the suspended companies is listed below:
- African Alliance Insurance Plc
- Equity Assurance Plc
- Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc
- Guinea Insurance Plc
- Premier Paints Plc
- Resort Savings & Loans
- Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc
- African Paints (Nigeria) Plc
- Aso Savings & Loans Plc
- Ekocorp Plc
- Evans Medical Plc
- Goldlink Insurance Plc
- Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Omatek Ventures Plc
- Union Dicon Salt Plc
- Union Homes Savings & Loans Plc
- Universal Insurance Company Plc
10 Functions Of Nigerian Stock Exchange
Among other amazing functions of the Nigerian Stocks Exchange, below are ten functions of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- NSE makes opportunities for raising new capital available.
- NSE protects the investors from shady deals.
- NSE guides the government, investors and industrialists on dealing with stocks and securities.
- NSE fights against inflation.
- NSE encourages and promotes savings.
- NSE disseminates information to entrepreneurs and industrialists.
- NSE facilitates dealings in government securities.
- NSE provides parameters for measuring companies’ goodwill
- NSE provides a platform for selling and buying of stocks and securities.
- NSE assists the government to implement monetary policies.
Also See: The Best Job Sites In Nigeria 2020
Was this post on Functions Of Nigerian stock Exchange helpful? you make it get to your friends and loved ones by sharing this post on Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.