FULAFIA Admission List 2020/2021 is Currently Out Online.
FULAFIA Admission List – Federal University Lafia admission list checking guide, see how to check FULAFIA Admission List online.
The FULAFIA admission list for the 2021 academic session is now out and accessible online. Candidates can follow the below procedures to access their FULAFIA admission status.
FULAFIA Admission List Checking Guide
At the moment, the FULAFIA admission status can be access from JAMB admission status checking portal, Kindly follow the guideline below to check successfully.
Using Jamb Admission Status Checking Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
N/B: Once the admission list is out on the direct school portal, we shall definitely update this PAGE
Using the University Portal
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FULAFIA admission status checking portal at www.putme.fulafia.org.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on the Search button to access your FULAFIA admission status.
If you are Successfully admitted? Please ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+