Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified applicants for enrollment into the Federal Civil Service Commission job in 2020. Here, you’ll learn more about the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment, available positions, requirements/qualifications, How to apply and when the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment form will be out online. Seriously, You will see the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
Hello federal job hunters, today I will like to inform you guys of the ongoing Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) job in Nigeria.
I believe you should know by now that the Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
Yeah, that’s it and from my investigations, I have come to understand that no officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Since I didn’t come here to give you the history of this service, I think I should stop there and continue with what brings me here. The main aim of this article is to show you the real guideline on how to apply for the 2020 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment in Nigeria and get successfully recruited. Let’s get started
Frequently Asked Questions?
- When is Federal Civil Service Commission Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for this Recruitment 2020?
- Has Federal Civil Service Commission Started Recruitment for 2020?
- Federal Civil Service Commission Official Job Portal 2020?
- Federal Civil Service Commission Job Application Guide and Requirement 2020?
- Federal Civil Service Commission2020 Recruitment Deadline
- What are the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment process steps?
- Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal 2020 website
- How much is the Zenith Bank salary?
- Is the Federal Civil Service Commission 2020 job application form out?
- I need the Federal Civil Service Commission 2020 Recruitment updates,
Brief Job Description
The job description will include the job type if it’s full time or not, the academic qualification for the Federal Civil Service Commission job and possible the locations that the jobs are available.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: OND, HND, BA/BSc.
Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration / Secretarial General.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
How to Apply Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
ALERT: Please be guided that the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment form for 2020 is not yet out online.
However, suitable applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- (a) North-West (Kaduna);
- (b) North-East (Yola);
- (c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- (d) South-East (Owerri);
- (e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
- (f) South-West (Ibadan).
FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For the avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
FCSC Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+