Hello guys, shey we promised that this page will surely be updated once the next DPR recruitment exercise begins. Yes we did.
Check below to know if the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is currently recruiting or not.
Note that, this opportunity is open for every eligible candidates in all the 31 states in Nigeria.
About DPR and it’s Recruitment
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) regulates and ensures sustainable development of Nigeria’s oil and gas sector.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), in line with its regulatory mandate of ensuring sustainable development of Nigeria’s oil and gas resources hereby invites applications from suitably qualified experienced and skilled professionals to fill the vacancies in the parastatal.
Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
ALSO READ: Top Best Engineering Courses to Study in Nigeria
DPR Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience and also be computer literate.
- Also candidates should not be more than 40 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Possession of NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate is a must.
How to Apply for DPR Nigeria Recruitment
- Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
i) Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
ii) Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge /Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
iii) Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their application online via http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
When is the Deadline for Submission of Applications?
Submission of application ends six weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
PUBLIC NOTICE [IMPORTANT]
Our attention has been drawn to allegations of dubious persons who are exploiting the recent newspaper advertisements of employment vacancies by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) in attempting to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into parting with huge sums of money for bogus promises of offering some advantage in the ongoing recruitment process.
We are also aware of the existence of a counterfeit Facebook account purportedly established by the Department of Petroleum Resources as an online outlet to facilitate the recruitment process.
Please do well to share this information across all social platforms.