Diamond Bank Transfer Code for All Networks.
Diamond Bank Transfer Code – Get to know the USSD code you can use in carrying out any transaction as a Diamond bank customer. Recharge, check A/C. transfer from bank to bank. See more below…
It’s quite unfortunate that some customers do not know that there is the fastest way of checking Diamond Bank Account balance on their phone.
Right here on this page, I will show you the fastest and simple ways on how you can quickly check your Diamond bank account balance.
Yes, As an owner of Diamond bank account, you can quickly check your account balance on your phone. So if you want to know how, so continue reading.
Diamond Bank is among the best Banks in Nigeria in term of mobile banking. With Diamond Bank USSD code, you can easily check your Diamond Bank account balance on phone.
The use of USSD code to check Diamond Bank account balance on a mobile phone has really made mobile banking more comfortable, and many banks now have mobile banking apps that even make internet banking less stressful.
This means you don’t have to queue at the ATM points to check your bank account balance, and you can now do so at the comfort of your mobile phone.
What you should Know About AccessDiamond Bank Mobile Transfers
- You must have the mobile number you want to use for the transfer registered with the bank.
- The maximum amount you can transfer per day is N100,000 and the maximum airtime you can purchase per day is N3,000.
- The service is available to all the network subscribers (Airtel, 9Mobile, GLO and MTN) provided the network signal from your telecom provider is fully active.
- Whatever amount you transfer is deducted directly from your Diamond account.
- You can also change your pin via mobile transfers.
- You can recharge both your phone and that of your friends, acquaintances and loved ones regardless of the network.
- You can request for a debit card
- Transactions can be done in any part of the world both to diamond and other banks.
- You can have access to your account balance.
Before you can be able to make a transfer using the Diamond USSD code, you must first apply, in order to apply, kindly follow these steps below.
- Dial *426# on the phone number registered with your Diamond account.
- You will receive an on-screen command asking for your last six digits of your debit card number, go ahead and insert it.
- Furthermore, enter your account number correctly.
- Create your 4-digit transfer PIN using a number you will easily remember. You are done!
Codes For Different Transactions On Diamond Bank
Below are broken down codes on how to carry out different transactions on your diamond account.
- Dial *426*Amount# – To Purchase Airtime (self)
- Dial *426*Amount*Account Number# – To Transfer Money (Within & Outside DB)
- Dial*426*0# – To Change PIN
- Dial *426*Amount*Phone Number# – To Purchase Airtime (For Friends and Family)
- Dial *426*463# – To subscribe to C.R.E.A.M
- Dial *426*00# – To Check Account Balance
Check out this post on Cardless Withdrawal Codes For Nigerian Banks And Procedures
Please if this article was helpful, let us know by using the comment section below and don’t forget to share.
Remember: Sharing is caring.