Owing to the digital age, banks have made it possible for your banking to be much easier and at your comfort with the help of the e-banking and USSD services.
Diamond bank is not left behind in this great intervention, you too can also be at your office or your home and carry out a banking transaction without having to stand in a queue that might take ages to get to your turn.
Although the bank was acquired by Access bank although it still retained it’s logo. You don’t have to panic because regardless of the merging you can still carry out your transactions successfully. The AccessDiamond Bank got you covered.
What you should Know About AccessDiamond Bank Mobile Transfers
- You must have the mobile number you want to use for the transfer registered with the bank.
- The maximum amount you can transfer per day is N100,000 and the maximum airtime you can purchase per day is N3,000.
- The service is available to all the network subscribers (Airtel, 9Mobile, GLO and MTN) provided the network signal from your telecom provider is fully active.
- Whatever amount you transfer is deducted directly from your Diamond account.
- You can also change your pin via mobile transfers.
- You can recharge both your phone and that of your friends, acquaintances and loved ones regardless of the network.
- You can request for a debit card
- Transactions can be done in any part of the world both to diamond and other banks.
- You can have access to your account balance.
Before you can be able to make a transfer using the Diamond USSD code, you must first apply, in order to apply, kindly follow these steps below.
- Dial *426# on the phone number registered with your Diamond account.
- You will receive an on-screen command asking for your last six digits of your debit card number, go ahead and insert it.
- Furthermore, enter your account number correctly.
- Create your 4-digit transfer PIN using a number you will easily remember. You are done!
Codes For Different Transactions On Diamond Bank
Below are broken down codes on how to carry out different transactions on your diamond account.
- Dial *426*Amount# – To Purchase Airtime (self)
- Dial *426*Amount*Account Number# – To Transfer Money (Within & Outside DB)
- Dial*426*0# – To Change PIN
- Dial *426*Amount*Phone Number# – To Purchase Airtime (For Friends and Family)
- Dial *426*463# – To subscribe to C.R.E.A.M
- Dial *426*00# – To Check Account Balance
Check out this post on Cardless Withdrawal Codes For Nigerian Banks And Procedures
I trust this post on the diamond bank transfer code was helpful, share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.