2021 Dangote Group Recruitment – See Dangote Group Recruitment available positions, requirements/qualifications and How to apply online. Seriously, You will see the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
We are glad to inform you that Dangote Refinery Company, a member of the Dangote Group is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to fill several vacancies in the company.
Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single-train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
Dangote Jobs General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Dangote Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Dangote Group Recruitment Available Vacancies
NOTE: Currently, the Dangote group recruitment is not yet out ongoing, due to the fact that there are no vacant positions at the company. However, I will advise you to keep visiting this page so as to be updated whenever there is a vacant position.
How to Apply for Dangote Jobs
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
3. Production Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time.
Department: Operations (Production)
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
- To manage daily production of quality products and attainment of production targets in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Plan and implement the production of refined and fortified salts.
- Prepare the variances report, analyze data and make recommendations for variances.
- Ensure the production process always leads to optimum yield.
- Manage production costs.
- Comply with HSSE standards across the plant.
- Reduce material wastages to the barest minimum.
- Apply proper supervisory skills and team management in achieving all deliverables.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Ensure production practices conform to GMP, HACCP and other requirements of the Food Safety Standard.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
Minimum years of experience
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- B.Sc Degree, or M.sc degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in food manufacturing operations.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Extensive plant levels experience with a significant proven man management experience
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing.
Application Deadline: 29th February 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant Position included in the subject line of your email) to NASCONcareers@dangote.com
4. Junior Technician Scheme (JTS)
- The Dangote Academy is recruiting for the Junior Technician Scheme.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Minimum years of experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: The Dangote Group and its Business Subsidiaries will not request monetary payment of any form of inducement from job applicants. We DO NOT charge application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the Junior Technicians Scheme (JTS) recruitment process.
5. Modern Trade – Field Sales Officer
Location: NationwideDepartment: Sales & Distribution
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc
Zone: South East, South West, South-South, North Central, North West, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Modern Trade – Field Sales Officer is responsible for communicating the company’s product offerings to the trade and stimulate volume sales of all the company’s products in modern trade outlets (Supermarkets and Superrettes).
- FSO (MT) is to achieve all company brands’ availability, visibility, and accessibility objectives through effective field sales execution and cycle activities implementation.
- Identify and harness sales development opportunities in Modern Trade (Supermarket and Superrettes) in assigned territories.
- Negotiate and start a business relationship with identified outlets
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Recommend appropriate strategies to improve sales and achieve targets.
- Deliver the desired brand experience via effective & efficient in-market execution (visibility, availability & market share) in line with targets and best global practices
- Manage all merchandisers deployed in outlets and ensure that they are working according to the agreed procedures and delivering the expected result
Minimum years of experience
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in a related industry
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG
- Must be able to communicate professionally in English, Hausa and/or Yoruba
29th February 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
Brief History of Dangote Company
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
From its inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of the quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and the efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavor competing with itself to better the past.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+