In this post, you’ll see Dangote Group Recruitment available positions, requirements/qualifications and How to apply online. Frankly speaking, you will get the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
We are glad to inform you that Dangote Refinery Company, a member of the Dangote Group is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to fill several vacancies in the company.
Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single-train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
Dangote Jobs General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Dangote Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Dangote Group Recruitment Available Vacancies
All available vacant positions at Dangote group in different Nigerian states are list on it’s official website career page.
So, what you are to do is to visit the website and see if there are current openings there. If there are no vacancies at the moment, the information will be on that their career page, likewise if there are vacant positions, you’ll see it listed there.
How to Apply for Dangote Jobs
STEP 1: Go to the career page https://www.dangotecement.com/careers/
STEP 2: Click on a Job position that catch your interest (That’s if there a vacant and currently recruiting position)
STEP 3: Read about the job role and their requirement. (If you’ve meet their requirements, move down to step 4)
STEP 4: Click on “Apply for this Job” or“Application”
STEP 5: Fill in the required information accurately
STEP 6: Click on “Submit Application”
Alternatively, if you’ve already had a prepared Resume that’s stored to your computer/phone, google drive, or dropbox, you can choose the Autofill Application by Importing that your resume from wherever you electronically stored it. This will save your time!!! But if you don’t have the resume, then follow the long process of filling out the details.
Whichever method you choose, you will still have to click on the “Submit Application” to complete the application process
Another application alternative is that, Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
Brief History of Dangote Company
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
From its inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of the quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and the efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavor competing with itself to better the past.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+