Colleges of Education (COE) Offering Adult and Non Formal Education Course.
Here we will be talking about the different colleges in education Nigeria that offer Adult And Non-Formal Education Courses.
Before we proceed, I will like us to check what Adult and non-adult education is. because some of us may not know what the course is all about.
What is Adult Education?
Adult education, distinct from child education, is a practice in which adults engage in systematic and sustained self-educating activities in order to gain new forms of knowledge, skills, attitudes, or values.
It can mean any form of learning adults engage in beyond traditional schooling, encompassing basic literacy to personal fulfillment as a lifelong learner
What is Non-Adult Education?
Non-formal adult education consists of forms of teaching and education that only to a limited degree are part of the formal, public educational system.
Which of the COE in Nigeria is Offering Adult and Non-Formal Education Courses?
After making a series of findings on which of the college of educations in Nigeria offered this Adult And Non-Formal Education course in their institution, we’ve come to realize that 13 colleges of education out of the numerous mentioned here offered the courses and these are;
- Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo
- Alvan Ikoku College Of Educ. Owerri
- College Of Arts, Science And Remedial Studies, Kano State
- College Of Education, Ankpa
- College Of Education, Ekiadolor
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.) Umunze
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.), Asaba
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.), Omoku
- Fed College Of Educ. Obudu
- Fed. College Of Educ. , Abeokuta
- Fed. College Of Educ. Zaria
- Jigawa State College Of Education, Gumel
- Upland College Of Education, Ipesi-Ifira, Akoko, Ondo State
Please leave a comment and share!!!