2021/2022 Bank of Industry Recruitment – If you are eligible to work with the Bank of Industry (BOI), here is an opportunity to apply for jobs there.
This is a seasoned guide on how to go about with your application, the requirements, and as well available positions that meets your qualifications.
The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is the oldest, largest, and most successful development financing institution in Nigeria.
It was created in the year 1959 and also began operations in that same year but, as the Investment Corporation of Nigeria (ICON) Limited.
However, in 1964, ICON Limited (now BOI) was reconstituted to become the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) Limited under the government of the World Bank.
International Finance Corporation (IFC) held 75% equity in NIDB and produced the first Managing Director, the equity structure was dissolved in 1976 due to the indigenization decree.
BOI is the oldest and largest Development Finance Institution (DFI) currently in operation in Nigeria and is owned by the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI) Nigeria (94.80%), the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) (5.19%), and private shareholders (0.01%).
The bank currently has 11 members on its board and it is chaired by Aliyu Abdulrahman Dikko and over 100 working teams.
This recruitment aims to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
The following are outlined operations of the bank of industry.
- Administration of the ₦300 billion Power and Aviation Intervention Fund and ₦50 billion Cotton
- Textile and Garments Intervention Fund from the CBN, $200 million Nigerian Content Intervention Fund (NCI Fund), ₦2.5 billion Nigerian Artisanal and Small-Scale Miners (ASM) Finance Support Fund amongst other funds.
- Management and disbursement of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP), which happens to be one of several social intervention programs introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Empowerment and supports to women cooperatives, trade cooperatives, micro-enterprises, and trade associations with loans ranging from ₦10,000 to ₦50,000.
- Partnerships with several state governments under a matching fund scheme. For instance, The MSME matching fund which is a 50:50 counterpart funding scheme with State Governments to administer the fund for the establishment of micro, small or medium scale businesses in participating states.
Frequently Asked Question
- How Can I Apply for Bank of Industry 2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2021Bank of Industry form?
- Is the Bank of Industry 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bank of Industry Recruitment start?
- I need Bank of Industry Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Bank of Industry (BOI) Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Bank of Industry Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Bank of Industry Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Bank of Industry Jobs
If you are qualified and have an interest in applying for this Nigerian Stock Exchange jobs, then follow the link below and the instructions to complete your application
NOTE: After submission, wait for the list of successful candidates who will be invited for the final interview.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
BOI Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+