Zenith Bank Recruitment 2020 – Get the latest update on how to apply for the ongoing Zenith Bank Recruitment through their portal – www.zenithbank.com and get employed easily.
Zenith Bank Plc was established in May 1990 and commenced operations in July of the same year as a commercial bank. The Bank became a public limited company on June 17, 2004, and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on October 21, 2004, following a highly successful Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Zenith Bank Plc currently has a shareholder base of about one million and is Nigeria’s biggest bank by tier-1 capital. In 2013, the Bank listed $850 million worth of its shares at $6.80 each on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).
This Bank is a multinational financial services provider in Nigeria and It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Over the years, Zenith Bank has been recruiting yearly so as to lower the rate of unemployment in our society.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- When is Zenith Bank Recruiting for 2020?
- How to apply for this Recruitment 2020?
- Has Zenith Bank Started Recruitment for 2020?
- Zenith Bank Official Job Portal for 2019 – 2020?
- Zenith Bank Job Application Guide and Requirement 2020?
- Zenith Bank 2020 Recruitment Deadline
- What are the Zenith Bank recruitment process steps?
- Zenith Bank recruitment portal 2019 website
- How much is the Zenith Bank salary?
- Is Zenith Bank 2020 job application form out?
- I need Zenith Bank 2020 Recruitment updates,
Latest Vacancies at Zenith Bank
|JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE||INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Graduate Recruitment||Full Time||Banking / Insurance||Nigeria||Click Here To View Details|
|Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor||Full Time||Banking / Insurance||Rivers||Click Here To View Details|
Zenith Bank Recruitment Requirement for Graduates
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Nigeria
- Should have completed their NYSC programmes or have exemption certificates.
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
- BSc or equivalent in any field.
How to Apply for Zenith Bank Job
However, head straight to the official recruitment portal and submit your CV
- Visit the career centre at https://www.zenithbank.com/careers.aspx
- Submit your CV
- Ensure to read every entry carefully
I have also come to realize that some of you have not registered with https://xceedonline.zenithbank.com/. If you are not yet registered, CLICK HERE, to get yourself registered and then follow the guidelines to submit your CV successfully
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
Also NOTE: Zenith bank gives equal opportunity to all applicants, irrespective of their age, gender, race or background
Application Deadline: Not specified
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+