A Spanish visa is a stamp or label placed by visa officials of Spain on your passport that allows you to visit Spain. Spanish visas are generally collected from the Spanish embassy in your country of your permanent residence or nearby Spanish visa office in the nearest city to your usual residential address.
Some of the best city to visit include Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Valencia etc.
Types of Spain Visa
The Spanish Visa are of two types; short term visa and long term visa. The short term visa are for the minimum of 30 days and maximum period of 3 months (90 days), and the Long term visa is for minimum of 90 days and maximum of 180 days buts its subject to change.
Short term visa include; Tourist, Business, Transit, Medical, Student, Sport and conference Visa etc. while long term visa include Family Reunion Visa.
Requirement for Visa Application
- Application form for Schengen Visa.
- 2 recent photographs (35-45 mm) of the applicant with white background must be attached in the application form.
- The application should be submitted personally at the BLS International Services centre
- Passport of the applicant with at least 3 blank pages, which should be valid for at least three months after the duration of intended stay. This document should have been issued in the last Five (5) years.
- Covering letter from the applicant, explaining in detail the purpose of the visit. All cover letters must include details of any other accompanying persons as well. This includes family members, friends or business associates travelling for the same purpose.
- ORIGINAL PERSONAL BANK STATEMENTS of the applicant for last 3 months is required for submission at the Consulate General of Spain, Nigeria with the original stamp and signature of authorized signatory of the bank (Online Bank statements without original stamp and signature are not acceptable).This is a mandatory statement
- Proof of travel insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros to cover any expense which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and /or emergency hospital treatment. The insurance must be valid throughout the territory of the Member States. The duration of the insurance cover must include the entire period of stay and additionally fifteen days more after the proposed date of departure out of the Schengen territory.
Note: Applicants who wish to apply for a Visa are requested to kindly read the information on Visa Type. The guidelines listed on this site are to help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will reduce the risk of your application being incomplete or take a longer time to being processed.
visit the website here
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
If the application are submitted at Satellite centre, it may take up to 48-72 hours in transit to Lagos. All the applications received from Satellite centers will be sent to Embassy/Consulate on next working day
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
8 am to 1 pm (Monday – Friday)
Passport Retrieval Time:
1 pm to 4 pm (Monday – Friday)
Nigeria Office Address
Plot 169, Africa Re Building, Karimu Kotun Street,
Victoria Island, 3rd Floor, Lagos
Email: [email protected]