Dubai is really a lovely and beautiful place to be, while many people claim getting Dubai visa is easy but the truth remains that most people get rejected every time they apply and this can be attributed to incomplete documents or not following the right guidelines.
This write-up will equip you with all necessary information you need to know about how successfully apply for Dubai visa ease.
Types of Visa
There close to 7 types of visa that can be use to travel to Dubai but we will be talking about the 3 major types.
- A Stopover Visa or 96-hour visa also known as Stopover Visa, which is valid for 4 days, this type of visa is not renewable and this type of visa is usually for transit passengers stopping at Dubai International Airport DXB for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Visitation visa is usually given to people who has family or relation that is currently living in Dubai and wants to pay a visit to such relations. The visa is Valid for a maximum of 3 months (90 days) and is not renewable.
- Tourist visa this type of visa has a 30 days validity period but unlike stopover visa and visitation you can extend or renew this type of visa for an additional of 30 days.
Dubai Visa Requirements
It’s essential you make provision for the following documents as it will be required during you visa application.
- Nigeria Immigration Passport
- A dully filled and signed Visa application form (Note you must fill this form in block letters)
- Photocopies of your passport and other documents
- A copy of a confirmed Itinerary (to and fro tickets)
- Proof of health statement stating that you are free of all communicable disease
- A copy of your recent bank statement
- A letter of introduction from your employer this apply to tourist
- A copy of your business registration and tax documents for self-employed
- For visitation visa you must provide a letter of invitation from your host, the letter Should include the contact information of your host, address, signature and date, a copy of their UAE passport information page.
- A copy of hotel reservation this is not required for visitation visa
How to Apply for Dubai Visa
You can apply for a Dubai visa through a tour company, travel agent or a UAE resident.
Dubai visa fees vary and this depends on the period of stay in Dubai and the company you are applying through.
Visa processing time
Dubai visa processing time is usually between 3 to 8 working days depending on the type of visa you want to obtain and also subject to Dubai immigration approval.
If you are applying for a 2 weeks tourist visa, the visa processing time is between 2 to 5 working days in most cases.
Kindly drop you your comment below for any enquiries or help