The candidates whose names appear below were successful in JAMB & were the best 25 in their respective states and 10 from the FCT in order of merit in the selection examination of the Nigerian Police 5th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil held on 8th july 2017.
Consequently they are invited to appear for interview before the selection board at the academy in 3 batches on the dates indicated against each batch as categorized below:
Sunday 8th October, 2017 – Batch One
Sunday 15th October, 2017 – Batch Two
Click Here to View Names of Shortlisted Candidates in Batch 2 (PDF)
Sunday 22nd October, 2017 – Batch Three
Click Here to View Names of Shortlisted Candidates in Batch 3 (PDF)
- Candidates who fail to report 2 days after the reporting date above will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Original UTME result slip 2017
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
2017-2018 Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates
NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY RECRUITMENT 2017 UPDATES
Here is the latest update on the 2017 Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment…
Do you want to get into the Nigeria Police Academy?
If you said yes.
Please know that Application forms into the 5th regular course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil is now on sale.
Courses are available in the faculty of humanities, Law, Science, Social Science and Management sciences.
The Application fee is N3000.
Application can only be processed at the official website – http://www.polac.edu.ng/
NOTE: SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- 2017-2018 Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates
- Application Deadline
- Selection Examination Date
- Nature and Duration of Course
- Nigerian Police Salary
- Nigerian Police Force Email Address
- Nigerian Police Force Website
- Nigerian Police Force Band
- Nigeria Police Ranks
Closing date for the 2016 Nigerian Police Academy recruitment is Friday 16th June 2017. Act accordingly.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 91cm (36 Inches). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. | source
Selection Examination Date
The selection Exam will take place on Saturday the 8th June, 2017.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according candidate’s Faculty of choice.
Nature and Duration of Course
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
MOHAMMED GHALI USMAN psc, FCAI
Source: Nigeria Police Academy
Nigerian Police Salary
I don’t think the salary alone should be what influences you to join the Nigerian Police force. But since a lot of you are asking for the salary structure of NPF. Here is it. Click Here to View Nigeria Police Salary
Nigerian Police Force Email Address
Several email addresses are used by the Nigerian Police Force. Every Inquiry or submission must be sent to the appropriate email to expedite response. Here are the few npf emails I was able to comb out this from their website:
For better experience, You should use the contact form provided at the Nigeria police force website. Click Here to use the npf contact form.
Nigerian Police Force Website
The official Nigeria Police Force website is http://www.npf.gov.ng
The official Nigeria Police Academy website is www.nigpoliceacademy.org
Official Website website of Nigeria Police Service Commission is www.psc.gov.ng
Nigerian Police Facebook Page is https://www.facebook.com/ngpolice/
Nigerian Police Force RankingHere is a good link where you can check the NPF ranking.
Nigerian Police FormThe Nigeria Police Form for 2015 is currently on sale. Go to the top of this page for instructions on how to purchase and apply.
Nigerian Police Force Band
The Nigeria Police Force Band performs its statutory duties by performing at ceremonial parades, state/public functions as well as private engagements, thereby furthering the good relationship between the Force and the public. | source
Requirements for Nigeria Police for Academy
- Age: 18…22; height – 1.67m+ (male), 1.62m+ (female); free from any physical or mental disability.In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 36 inches (91cm).
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass rigorous physical psychological tests of fitness.
- Present new certificates! Statements of Result or Certificates relating to examinations taken before 2010 will not be accepted.
Nigeria Police Ranks
The Nigerian Police ranking pattern is quite straight forward. The highest is the Inspector general of Police while the Constable is the starting rank. The complete ranking from top to bottom is given here.
Note: The Entry level salary for the Nigerian Police for is now about N50,000.
Nigeria Military Ranks
Incoming Search Terms
nigeria police academy, police recruitment 2017, nigeria police recruitment 2017, ww nigeria police com,