NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY RECRUITMENT 2016 UPDATESLatest News…(updated: 11th May 2016)
Here is the latest update on the 2016 Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment…
Do you want to get into the Nigeria Police Academy?
If you said yes.
Please know that Application forms into the 4th regular course of degree programme is now on sale.
Courses are available in the faculty of humanities, Law, Science, Social Science and Management sciences.
The Application fee is N3000.
Application can only be processed at the official website – http://www.polac.edu.ng/
Closing date for the 2016 Nigerian Police Academy recruitment is Friday 17th June 2016. Act accordingly.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 91cm (36 Inches). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2012 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. | source
Selection Examination Date
The selection Exam will take place on Saturday the 16th July, 2016.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according candidate’s Faculty of choice.
Nature and Duration of Course
The process leading to the recruitment of 10,000 policemen as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari at the National Security Summit in Abuja last year has commenced.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) recently unveiled a portal for the recruitment exercise in Abuja.
The Chairman of the commission, Mike Okiro, announced that the portal would be opened to the public on April 1, 2016, and herald the commencement of the recruitment exercise.
Okiro said the unveiling of the portal was in actualization of the presidential directive on the recruitment of the 10,000 policemen, adding that the PSC considers the exercise remarkable since there has not been recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force for more than five years now due to financial constraints.
Here are the two Nigeria Police Force recruitment portal/website www.psc.gov.ng and www.npf.gov.ng.
Nigeria Police Academy has announced the commencement of the sale of online application forms for admission into the 3rd Regular Course of Degree Programmes of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State. According to a statement, the sale of form commenced on 12th November, 2014 and will end on 31st March, 2015. The statement said admission to the academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character while application/admission requirements and detailed information are available at the institution’s website.
Nigerian Police Salary
I don’t think the salary alone should be what influences you to join the Nigerian Police force. But since a lot of you are asking for the salary structure of NPF. Here is it. Click Here to View Nigeria Police Salary
Nigerian Police Force Email Address
Several email addresses are used by the Nigerian Police Force. Every Inquiry or submission must be sent to the appropriate email to expedite response. Here are the few npf emails I was able to comb out this from their website:
For better experience, You should use the contact form provided at the Nigeria police force website. Click Here to use the npf contact form.
Nigerian Police Force Website
The official Nigeria Police Force website is http://www.npf.gov.ng
The official Nigeria Police Academy website is www.nigpoliceacademy.org
Official Website website of Nigeria Police Service Commission is www.psc.gov.ng
Nigerian Police Facebook Page is https://www.facebook.com/ngpolice/
Nigerian Police Force RankingHere is a good link where you can check the NPF ranking.
Nigerian Police FormThe Nigeria Police Form for 2015 is currently on sale. Go to the top of this page for instructions on how to purchase and apply.
Nigerian Police Force Band
The Nigeria Police Force Band performs its statutory duties by performing at ceremonial parades, state/public functions as well as private engagements, thereby furthering the good relationship between the Force and the public. | source
Requirements for Nigeria Police for Academy
- Age: 18…22; height – 1.67m+ (male), 1.62m+ (female); free from any physical or mental disability.In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 36 inches (91cm).
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass rigorous physical psychological tests of fitness.
- Present new certificates! Statements of Result or Certificates relating to examinations taken before 2010 will not be accepted.
Nigeria Police Ranks
The Nigerian Police ranking pattern is quite straight forward. The highest is the Inspector general of Police while the Constable is the starting rank. The complete ranking from top to bottom is given here.
Note: The Entry level salary for the Nigerian Police for is now about N50,000.
Nigeria Military Ranks
Incoming Search Terms
nigeria police academy, police recruitment 2016, nigeria police recruitment 2016,