Here is the latest: State Recruitment Screening exercise will begin on the 9th of April 2018. Time is 7am.
Check if you have be shortlisted for State Screening
- Go to recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Enter your Applicant number and Verify Status
Items for State Screening
Here is a complete list of items you are to take to you State screening location.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
NB: Please confirm you have been shortlisted before going to the market.
I wish you the very best. | Visit awajis.com daily for updates
Pre Screening (State) Centres
I am still following up on the Nigerian Army Screening Exercise for 77 Regular Recruit Intake. They’ve not announced a date for the screening yet. Visit awajis.com daily for latest updates. Will you?
The names of candidates shortlisted for the 2018 77th Regular Recruit has been released. The preliminary screening exercise will be held across the nation at centers listed below.
To check if you’ve been shortlisted, visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal
On opening the portal, enter your Application number in the provided column and click on the “Verify Status” option to find out if you’ve been selected for the preliminary screening exercise.
POSTPONEMENT OF ZONAL SCREENING EXERCISE
The earlier announced date for zonal screening exercise for the 77 Regular Recruit intake by the Nigerian Army has been postponed. The exercise was originally announced to commence on the 26th of February and come to a close on the 9th of March. A new date for the screening exercise has not however been made known for now. Visit awajis.com for daily updates on 2018 Nigerian Army 77rri recruitment.
Registration to join the Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruits officially closed on 2018-02-10.
Qualified applicants will be shortlisted for a Pre-Screening Examination scheduled for at applicant’s selected Pre-Screening Exam Centre.
All applicants shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination will have their application status updated with an INVITE STATUS.
Closing date for the 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Application is now 9th February 2018.
This means – after the 9th of February, you can’t apply for the current Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Army 77th Regular Recruit Intake (77RRI Recruitment) for both trades, non-tradesmen and women has started. Online application is ongoing. It started on the 29th December 2017 and will close on the 9th of February, 2018.
A major criteria for selection is that “applicants must be Nigerian between the ages of 18 to 22 for non-tradesmen and women, while tradesmen and women must be between 22 to 26 years by 1st March 2018”.
Application is free.
Application website: recruitment.army.mil.ng
Visit awajis.com daily for regualar updates on the 2018 Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment!
Below is the application procedure for the last RRI recruitment by the Nigerian Army. Not much will change for the 77RRI recruitment. Full details coming soon.
How to Apply:
- Use a valid email address to register
- Go Online and complete Application Form
- Print and attest generated documents – ie Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit the designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
More updates regarding the 77 Nigerian Army recruitment examination is coming soon.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
These are conditions you must meet, to be considered for enlistment. They apply to Tradesmen and Non Tradesmen.
Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language. For Non-Tradesmen/Women, any O-Level result obtained before 2010 will not be accepted.
In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also posses OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the Tradesmen Requirements page.
For Tradesmen/Women, any OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate obtained before 2008 will not be accepted.
Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 1st September, 2016.
Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by 1st September, 2016.
Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters tall for female.
Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
The Printed forms shall be accompanied with the following documents:
Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
A duly completed and signed Guarantor’s section of the Application form (printed from this on-line portal).
Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria. | Source
Qualification Requirements for Non-tradesmen / Women
Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English. | Source
Requirements for Tradesmen/Women
Click here to see the Nigerian Army educational requirements for tradesmen/women
Google Search Incoming search terms
- Army Form
- Army Recruitment 2018
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2018
- Is Nigerian Army Form 2018 Out
- Nigerian Army, Nigerian Army 2018
- Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army 76RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Form 2018
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form