There’s a recruitment going on at Nigerian Army Hospital. Check it here
Any new updates on Nigerian Airforce recruitment will be updated here(awajis.com)
Successful candidates for 2017 dssc nigerian air force cadet training is out – click here
List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Enlistment Interview – click here
The Final List of the 2017 Nigerian Airforce recruitment is now out. The list is divided into 2 batches.
Batch A will resume for training at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kawo Kaduna on 5th August 2017.
Batch B will resume for training at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kawo Kaduna on 6th January 2018.
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Original Credentials (including Bank Verification Number BVN).
b. 2 White T Shirts.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts d. 1 Pair of White Canvas Shoe.
e. 3 Pairs of White Socks.
f. 3 Pair of National Dress
g. 2 White Shirts.
h. 1 Black Tie.
i. 2 Black Trousers. j. 3 Pairs of Smart Casuals.
The list of Successful candidates for the Nigerian Airforce 2017 DSSC Zonal screening List is OUT – Click Here
The 2017 Nigeria Airforce Supplementary / Reserve List is out. This means a new list for the 2017 Airforce Recruitment is now it. This list came out on the 1st of June, 2017. Visit the successful candidates page to view the new NAF Admission List.
Please to avoid mistakes, Go check this list with a Laptop or PC and confirm the exact date you’re to report to camp.
DSSC Enlistment 2017 – See Details Here or view the image below.
also: Do you want a job in the Nigeria Immigration Service? Recruitment is onging. get the latst updates by clicking here
The Sports and Special force list has been updated. The list has names from the 36 states + the FCT. Go check the updated Nigerian Airforce Successful candidate list here.
Please do download the official pdf document from the airforce site. Check and confirm the batch you fall into and the date you’re expected to report in Kaduna. It’s important. Download the pdfs here
Updated NAF Lists Batch 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are out. Check it on my Naf List page
Batch 1 and 2 lists are out. Batch 3 list should be out soon.
Stay updated on awajis.com
Batch 2 List is out. Check it here
Hello, This is awajis.com.
A new list of successful candidates is out. Click Here to View
List of successful Candidates for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment – Batch 2 is out.
Batch 2 consist of Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno & Cross River state.
At the moment, only the list for Batch 1 was released.
Batch 1 consist of the following states:
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa ibom & Anambra states.
I’m still watching for new info from the Nigerian Airforce.
Once a new list comes out, I shall let you know. I promise.
Visit awajis.com daily and you won’t miss a thing.
#careers nigerianairforce gov ng
Yesterday, Nigerian Airforce Recruitment result was released. You can check it here.
Please note note that only successful candidates from batch 1 has been published. There will be a total of 10 batches. awajis.com will be updated as the Nigerian Airforce makes new releases.
You just have to stay calm and wait for the names in the subsequent batches.
(As at 8am, No new batch has been released)
Successul candidates has been invited to attend Nigerian Air Force 2017 Final Recruitment Interview at the Nigerian Army Peace Keeping Centre Jaji Cantonment Kaduna. Click below to see if your name is on the final list.
Before you go ehn: Just click Here to Share on FaceBook
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Original of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. 1 Pair of Canvas Shoes.
WARNING AGAINST ACTIVITIES OF RECRUITMENT FRAUDSTERS
The attention of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has been drawn to the activities of fraudsters masquerading as NAF recruitment agents and fraudulently extorting money from unsuspecting Nigerians. It is disheartening to note that some people still allow themselves to be swindled by these unscrupulous individuals despite repeated warnings and spirited efforts over the years to enlighten the public about the nefarious activities of these fraudsters.
Sadly, there have been recent disturbing reports of people falling victims to fraudsters who request applicants to pay money into certain bank accounts in order to assist them to be shortlisted for the ongoing 2017 NAF Recruitment Exercise. It has therefore become necessary to warn the public against this unwholesome patronage.
Once again, the public is please reminded that recruitment and selection process into the NAF is free and without any form of gratification. Furthermore, the process is devoid of recruitment agents hence anyone who claims to be operating in such capacity on behalf of the NAF is a fraudster.
For further enquiries or clarification, interested applicants should please visit the NAF official website at www.airforce.mil.ng or recruitment portal at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng for more information. | source
The Zonal screening is ongoing. Please use the comment box at the end of this page to share the experience with all.
The Nigerian Air force Zonal screening starts tomorrow Thursday, 23rd February. SMS has been sent to all successful candidates.
Only candidates who have received SMS are to report with the original of their credentials to the centres for screening. | See locations for screening below:
a. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
b. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
d. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
g. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
If there’s anything missing on this page. use the comment box at bottom of the page to inform others.
Application in to the Nigerian Air force closes today – Friday 17th Feb, 2017. Act accordingly.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 23 Feb- 29 March 2017.
I shall keep you updated on the Recruitment Result… Visit awajis.com daily.
This is to notify the candidates that www.airforce.mil.ng and careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng are the official Nigerian Air Force links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Be aware.
Application is still ongoing. Deadline is 17th February 2017.
note: Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test. Visit Application Website
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment application for 2017 is going on. Applicants is free.
The Application portal is careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Online Registration started on 14th January 2017 and will close on 17th February 2017.
Documents Needed for a Smooth Online Registration
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age
Hello, Here is the 2017/2018 Nigerian Air force Recruitment update page. You’ll get live updates on everything concerning the Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise 2017.
update(18th January, 2017)
Applications for recruitment into the Nigerian Airforce is ongoing. See details below.
update(17th January, 2017)
Hello, here is the latest update on the 2017 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment exercise:
The application portal is now open. You can now start application in to the Nigerian Army here
Please read the entire updated Application guidelines below before starting your application.Visit Application Portal
update(16th January, 2017)
The Nigerian Air Force has just announced that the Airmen / AirWomen Recruitment Exercise 2017 will begin on tomorrow – 17th of January, 2017. (Please check back tomorrow for detailed update on how to carry out your registration)
The deadline for the Registration is 14th February, 2017.
The Registration will be done at the official Airforce website: http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
That’s all for now. Do visit this page daily for the latest on 2017 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
I have updated the General knowledge recruitment past questions game.(new questions added) Check it here
other news: Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidate 2017
2017 Air force Application Schedule
Online Registration Starts on the 17th January, 2017 and closes on the 14th February, 2017.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise for eligible applicants will hold from 23 February – 16 March 2017.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2017. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Academic / Professional Qualification
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND(with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Stats.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work.
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND Physiotherapy
- ND Medical Supply
- ND Printing Technology
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533,08043440802 or 08053440802 or Email:[email protected]
Note: All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PMNOTE APPLICATION IS FREE
Also Read: Nigerian Military Ranks for Air force
That’s all… Don’t bother with news below. It’s for the 2016 Recruitment….
So many people will find this useful…
Use the links below to share this on facebook / Twitter.