NPVN portal is a dedicated portal designed by N-Power Nigeria for the successful N-power applicants. The NPVN portal is accessible to all shortlisted N-power applicants. This portal is designed so that all N-power successful applicant will be able to access and update their personal information and their bank details.
If you are a shortlisted N-power applicant seeking how to update your personal information or bank details, then this article is for you. In this article, you will learn how to login to the N-power portal for shortlisted candidate alone, you will also learn how to update your personal information and bank details.
How to Login Your N-power Account.
Follow the steps below to login into npvn.npower.gov.ng
1. Visit official N-power login portal
2. enter your Email Address or Phone Number
3. Click Submit
How to Update Your N-power Account.
- Visit official N-power login portal – http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- Login tips: User Name: Your phone number
- Password: Any of your other names should work add your bank account number to N-power for password. If none worked, it’s could mean a technical problem, in that case, contact N-power selection team.
- If your login is successful, you’re taken to your portal home page.
- Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary at the center of the portal: Set up an account
- Use the drop-down option to select your bank, enter your account name, your account number, the system will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on Update Account.
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
How to Update Your N-power Bank Details
- Login to your N-power dashboard
- In the left side of your portal, select My Profile
- Scroll down to Bank Information section, click on EDIT, which is located in the front of Bank Information
- Choose your bank from the menu
- Enter your bank account name, your account number, the portal will automatically upload your BVN
- Click on UPDATE ACCOUNT.
You will also like these: