I know that you will be glad to enter the examination hall with confidence, knowing very well that what you will meet on the system is already in your possession and that is the Question that is being set. Is it not true? Of course, it is.
Nevertheless, we are not just coming to you with the English language questions; you can as well see the 2020/2021 JAMB Brochure Here. Also if you wish you to see the JAMB English language Syllabus for the 2020 UTME Examination, you can CLICK HERE.
Read Also: How to Pass JAMB at One Sitting.
Below is a compiled list of the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination likely asked English language questions that you will certainly come across.
How Many Questions Are You to Expect in the 2020 JAMB English Language Exam?
Some candidates have been messaging us to know how many questions they are to expect in the upcoming exam and that’s why I have just decided to settle their case here once and for all.
Yes, you are not asking a bad question. You will be required to answer a maximum of 50 questions. Please try to work on your speed when practicing past questions.
IMPORTANT: Increase your speed by practicing with Awajis JAMB CBT App
Why Awajis CBT Practice Software | Score up to 350+
We had already known that a time like this would come and that was the main reason why create a unique JAMB CBT App that can help you score 350+. However, keep learning from the previous year’s questions.
Download this app if you want to pass the 2020 JAMB exam.
- It doesn’t require a monthly subscription.
- Uses the same technology as the 2020 UTME.
- Over 17000 real jamb past questions and answers
- The CBT app completely offline. It requires no internet access at all.
- There’s a complete summary of the English language novel.
- Likely questions from English language textbook and 20 others
- This Jamb cbt software completely covers your needs as a Jambite.
- Updated with the new Intelligent Offline Virtual Assistant – Clara.
- The 8 keys navigation works fine too (Original programming)
How to Download
Click on the links provided below to download the Application either for Android or Desktop.
- Jamb Physics Question and Answer
- JAMB Malpractice Codes & Prohibited Items in Exam Halls for 2020
- Jamb Mathematics Question
- Jamb Arabic Question and Answer | Most Repeated Questions
- Jamb Sweet Sixteen Question and Answer | Most Repeated Questions
JAMB English Language Most Appearing Questions for 2020
NOTE: Awajis.com is not giving out examination expo; we are here to get you prepared.
- A. rude
- B. brilliant
- C. uninteresting
- D. overbearing
- E. humorous
- A. as
- B. before
- C. since
- D. when
- E. until
Q3. There is some obvious in the whole presentation
- A. confusion
- B. hesitation
- C. excitement
- D. orderliness
- E. dissatisfaction
Q4. Walking down the street ….
- A. the boy was knocked down by a car
- B. a car knocked the boy down
- C. the boy was knocked down by car
- D. a car collided with the boy
- E. a serious accident happened
- A. to
- B. about
- C. beside
- D. on
- E. under
Q6. The chairman of the company was very sympathetic …. his staff
- A. to
- B. at
- C. for
- D. from
- E. on
Q7. He spoke with his heart in his mouth
- A. courageously
- B. with such unusual cowardice
- C. with a lot of confusion in his speech
- D. without being able to make up his mind
- E. with fright and agitation
- A. are leaving
- B. do leave
- C. leave
- D. left
- E. did leave
- A. fell over
- B. fell through
- C. fell off
- D. fell in
- E. fell down
- A. to find
- B. to be finding
- C. to have found
- D. to finding
- E. he will find
You don’t expect us to list all the questions and answers at once, do you? I know that you might say Yes, but I say NO.
However, I beseech you to keep visiting this page every day or better still bookmark it on your browser if you want to get the full JAMB 2020 questions and answers for English language as we will be adding more questions and answers daily to this page.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp.