Glo Nigeria is without a doubt the lion king, when it comes to the affordability of internet data. This explains why Nigerians are so attached to the glo internet services. The introduction of glo mobile wifi has revolutionized the browsing experience of the internet users in Nigeria.
However, this article seeks to expose you to everything you should know about glo mobile wifi. Some issues like; What is glo mobile wifi, glo modem price 2019, glo mobile wifi ip address and glo mobile wifi subscription, amongst others will be discussed. So stay tuned.
You can use this links for easier navigation
What Is Glo Mobile Wifi (Mi-Fi) ?
Glo mobile wifi is an innovative mini router that allows glo users the opportunity of browing seamlessly on their electronic devises. This glo mifi allows its users to connect to up to 15 different devices, without compromising on its browsing speed. The devices you can connect to this glo wifi includes: smart phones, laptops and desktops, video game consoles and other internet enabled devices with a wifi connection.
Some Major Features Of Glo Wifi
Below are some of the main features of the glo mobile wifi that differentiates it from other mobile routers.
- It has a 1.45 inches TFT-LCD display.
- The booting speed is about 5 seconds.
- The mifi device is portable – smaller than smallest phone you’ve got.
- The device will work on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- On the MAC side. It starts with the MAC OS X 10.
Price of Glo Nigeria Mobile Wifi
From the official glo Nigeria mobile site, this smart device cost just N16,000. The purchase of this glo mobile router or mifi equally comes a lot of other benefits that will constantly give you a more value to your money. I should mention here that glo mobile wifi is really the cheapest mobile router in Nigeria at the moment, as other mobile wifis cost much more than N20,000.
Also Read: How to check glo balance data
Glo 4G Mifi Subscription
To subscribe to any of the glo cheap wifi data, simply click here to view the complete post
Logging Into Glo Wifi Web Management Page
1. Make sure the connection between the mobile wifi and the Wi-Fi device or computer is working normally.
2. Open the web browser and enter http://192.168.8.1
3. Enter the username and password to login. The default username and password are both admin
How To Turn The Wi-Fi Extender On Or Off
1. press the flat button on top of the Mobile Wifi
2. Press the button again to scroll to the Wifi extender.
3. Hit the power button beside the screen to turn the Extender on/off
How To Reset Glo Mifi/ Wifi
If you ever encounter any issue with your glo mobile wifi, that you feel you should reset it, simply follow the instructions below:
- Turn on your Mobile Wi-Fi.
- Remove your Mobile Wi-Fi’s battery cover. You’ll find the Reset button beside the power key:
- Using a pin, press and hold the Reset button for five seconds.
- The Mobile Wi-Fi will automatically restart. Your default settings will now be restored.
So guys, that is it. I hope you find the post helpful? Anyways, if you still have any other question, please feel free to use the comment section down below.