Fidelity Bank Account Balance Code – Do you know that with just 3 steps, you can check your Fidelity bank account balance without having access to the internet? Yes, you can. If you want to know more, kindly following this article
Remember I said earlier that you need to go to an ATM to check your account, neither do you have to download any mobile app or funny enough visit the bank you are banking with to check the said account balance.
Still take your mind to the instance I took that “Imagine that you are only going to check your balance and not to withdraw at the ATM and then there are over 50 persons there who want to withdraw and you are the 30th person in the queue.
Fidelity Bank Account Calance Checking code
- To check your account balance, dial *770*0# on a phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Enter your Instant Banking PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card to confirm your transactions.
After completing the above steps, you will get a notification of what you have left in your bank account. Furthermore, you’ll receive an SMS stating everything you have in your account.
Reasons Why You Should Use USSD Option
- This does not require an internet connection
2. This service supports all types and model of phones, be it android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java, it works perfectly well for all.
3. The service works on all types of network – MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile
4. Another reason why you should choose the Unity Bank USSD option is that you can check your balance at any time of the day, even during weekends and public holidays
About Fidelity Bank
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank with international authorization, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator. LEARN MORE
If you have any questions on Access Bank USSD Code, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp