HOW TO REGISTER FOR SAFETOKEN
- Go to the nearest ATM, and insert your ATM card
- Input your 4-digit PIN and press Enter
- Select your bank account type eg Savings or Current
- Select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list
- Enter ‘322222”as the Payment Code
- Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’
- You will get a display“Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due: N1
- DO NOT edit the amount to be paid
- Click on “Pay amount due”
- You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful
*Note that a surcharge of N100 may be applicable to a successful registration.
USING THE SAFETOKEN SERVICE
Once you’ve completed the registration at the bank branch or at an ATM stand, you will now receive One Time Passwords (OTPs) to complete online payments. It makes life a lot easier.
Please note that you may need to request for your card to be activated for online payments by your bank before you are able to complete online payments successfully.
For more information on Safetoken, please visit our FAQ page on: https://connect.interswitchng.com/faqs/safetoken-faq/
Please contact [email protected] if you have any further comments or questions.