Bank of Industry Recruitment www.boi.ng 2020/2021 | How to Apply.
Bank of Industry Recruitment – Apply now for jobs at Bank of Industry. Here, you’ll learn more about the Bank of Industry Recruitment, available positions, requirements, qualifications and how to apply online.
The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is Nigeria’s oldest, largest and most successful development financing institution. It was reconstructed in 2001 out of the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) Limited, which was incorporated in 1964. The bank took off in 1964 with an authorized share capital of 2 million (GBP)
The aim of this recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
Frequently Asked Question
- How Can I Apply for Bank of Industry 2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Bank of Industry form?
- Is the Bank of Industry 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Bank of Industry Recruitment start?
- I need Bank of Industry Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Bank of Industry (BOI) Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Bank of Industry Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Bank of Industry Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for Bank of Industry Jobs
If you are qualified and have an interest in applying for this Nigerian Stock Exchange jobs, then follow the link below and the instructions to complete your application
NOTE: After submission, wait for the list of successful candidates who will be invited for the final interview.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
BOI Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+