This page contains the Babcock University Nigeria School fees for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies for the 2020/2021 session. I hope you find this helpful.
2020/2021 Undergraduate Tuition
The Babcock University (BU), Ilishan-Remo school fees schedule for undergraduate students of the institution payable from the 2020/2021 Academic Session is given exactly below.
You May visit the schools’ portal to confirm any recent updates via http://www.babcock.edu.ng/
UNDERGRADUATE – View Fees Here
POSTGRADUATE – View Fees
Why is Babcock University School Fees is expensive in 2021
- Babcock University has a large number of facilities. To start with, the Babcock university library system is the most advanced in Nigeria.
- Babcock University is a popular private Pentecostal Christian University, which has been operating with official status since 1999 in Ilesha-Aremo.
- Its innovative management and lecturing technique are second to none in Nigeria.
- As the pace-setter in private education delivery, Babcock has won various awards including the coveted ‘Best Private University in Africa’ award.
What is Babcock University Acceptance fees in 2021?
Every candidate that has received an admission offer from Babcock university are expected to pay an acceptance fee of 150,000 Naira. The acceptance fee can be paid online with a debit card or bank transfer.
What is Babcock cut off mark in 2021?
Babcock university pegged her cutoff mark at 180. This means candidates with 180 and above can apply for admission to the university. For courses like medicine and surgery, pharmacy and law, the cutoff marks varies between 200 and 230.
What are the departments at Babcock university?
Here are the schools or departments in Babcock university:
- BENJAMIN CARSON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Computing and Engineering Sciences
- Education And Humanities
- Law And Security Studies
- Management Sciences
- School of Nursing Sciences
- Public and Allied Health
- Science And Technology
- Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences
For comments, questions and suggestions, do well to visit the comment box and as well share this article to your frineds on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter and, Instagram.