Facebook is an amazing social media platform through which you connect with friends, family and other people you know; share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.
As a Facebook user, you upload your profile pictures and input certain details so as to make it easy for people to connect with you on Facebook.
Having done these, or even more, sometimes you wonder what your Facebook profile really looks like to other people. Many people even go as far as using a friends account to view their profile.
You do not have to stress yourself that much as you can easily see what your profile looks like to other people right from your own Facebook account.
In this post, i will show you how to view your Facebook profile as someone else.
View my Facebook profile as someone else
To use View As:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Go to your profile and click on story options.
- Click View As… in the dropdown menu.
- You’ll see what your profile looks to the public. To see how your profile appears to a specific person, like a friend or coworker, click
- View as Specific Person, type their name and press enter.
Please keep in mind that posts and photos you’ve hidden on your timeline are still visible to the audience they’re shared with other places on Facebook, like in News Feed and search