Just like a personal profile page, you control the privacy of your Facebook page. You can choose to block individual wall posts or block the entire page.
In this post, i will show you how to make you Facebook page private.
Steps to make my Facebook page private
1. Log into your Facebook fanpage account. To make new status updates private, click the “Public” drop down menu located on the status update window. Select “Friends” if you only want friends to see your new status. If you don’t want anyone to see your new status update, select “Custom” and “Only Me.”
2. Click the “Account” tab located in the upper right hand corner of the page. Select “Privacy Settings.”
3. Click the “Friends” radio button underneath “Control Your Default Privacy.” By doing so, only your friends can see the posts you make with a phone application. If you don’t want friends to see your phone application posts, click “Custom.” Select “Only Me.”
4. Locate the section labeled “Limit The Audience For Past Posts.” Click “Manage Past Post Visibility.” Click “Limit Old Posts.” Click “Confirm” to confirm your intentions to make all of your previous posts private.
5. Locate the “How You Connect” section. Click “Edit Settings.” Change all of the options to “Friends” only. Select “Only Me” if you do not want friends to post on your wall. Select “Only Me” if you do not want friends to see what others post on your fanpage.
6. Look in the “How Tags Work” section, if you do not want anyone to see posts or pictures you are tagged in. Click “Edit Settings.” Select “Friends” from the “Profile Visibility” drop down menu, if you only want friends to see your tags. If you do not want anyone to see your tags, select “Custom” from the drop down menu. Select “Only Me.”
7. Locate the “Apps and Websites” section. Click “Edit Settings.” Here you can make your app usage private, block friends from importing your information into apps and prevent your fanpage from showing up in search engines.