Candy Crush Saga is currently one of the best games in the world today. Interestingly, Facebook introducing the Facebook Gameroom has made it a more powerful experience to help gamers all over the world connect with each other and have an amazing experience. The beautiful thing about playing such a game on a global platform like Facebook is that, it will;
- Improve your intellect
- Work on your game spirit
How do I Connect My Candy Crush Saga to Facebook?
If you already have Candy Crush Saga on your mobile devices (Android or iOS) follow these steps to connect to FB.
- Firstly, uninstall the Candy Crush Saga App on your device
- Do a reinstallation of the App
- Open up your Facebook account on your PC
- Open up the Candy Crush Saga App
- Lastly, Click “Play on Phone”
That is how you connect your CCS to your FB
About Candy Crush Saga on Facebook
- The game is free
- You pay only for some optional in-game items
Features of Candy Crush Saga
Below are the features of CCS you need to know if you are not conversant with the game.
- Earning a delicious prize for spinning the daily booster wheel
- Game modes; Time Levels, Target Score, Order mode and Drop down mode
- Meeting sweetest characters as you unlock delicious environments.
- Thousands and Thousands of game levels with more added to them every 2 weeks
- Magical boosters to aid in tougher and challenging levels (Color Bombs, Tasty Candies, Wrapped and Striped Special Candies and lots more)
Similar Games to Candy Crush Saga
- Woka Woka
- Crazy Kitchen
- Angry Bird Friends
- Farm Heroes Saga
- House of Fun
- Ludo King
- Diamond Diaries Saga
- Angry Words
- Fruit Land
- Bingo Bash
- Cashman Casino
- Buggle 2
- Papa Pear Saga
- Gold Fish Casino Slots
- Pepper Panic Saga
- World Series Poker (WSOP)
- Diamond Dash
- DoubleU Casino AlphaBetty Saga
There are lots more and can all be played on Facebook. So you see how you can get amazing ideas from FB to played games which are similar to CCS.