FUTA Matriculation Ceremony for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold on 6th March 2020 in the University Main Auditorium (2,500 Capacity).
BUSINESS SCHOOL UPDATE: BUK Dangote Business School (DBS) School Fees for 2020 Online
FUTA Matriculation Ceremony Rules
All students are therefore enjoined to abide by the following regulations:
- i. Matriculating students shall gather at CCE Car Park by 9:00 a.m. and be led by their School Officers in a procession to the Auditorium;
- ii. All matriculating students must be seated in the Auditorium by 9:30 a.m.;
- iii. All matriculating students shall be in their complete academic robes;
- iv. Fresh students without academic gowns shall not be allowed to enter the Auditorium;
- v. No matriculating students even with academic robes, shall be allowed to enter the Auditorium after the Vice Chancellor’s Procession has entered;
- vi. All phones must be switched off throughout the matriculation programme as snapping pictures shall not be allowed until after the ceremony;
- vii. All matriculating students should come along with a copy of their biodata form with their passport photograph affixed to the form;
- viii. All matriculating students shall sign and submit the Matriculation Oath in triplicates immediately after the ceremony; and
- ix. Matriculation register shall be distributed and must be signed by all fresh students in the Auditorium.
Wishing you all successful matriculation ceremony!
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends.