Check FUTA 1st, 2nd & 3rd Admission List 2019/2020 Session Online.
FUTA Admission List – The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) 1st, 2nd & 3rd merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and accessible online. See how to check the admission list here.
Have you been waiting for the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) admission list to be released? If yes, thanks to your lucky star coz the stuff is out and you can check it online by simply following the guidelines you are to see below.
The admission list which contains the names of people who have been successfully admitted into FUTA for its various degree programme in the 2019/2021 academic session was released some days ago.
How to Check FUTA Admission List.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates are advised to check their Admission Status on the CAPS/JAMB Portal and if they have been placed in departments other than the one applied for originally, they should accept the new department by clicking on the Accept Button to facilitate further processing of their Admission.
RECOMMENDED: FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+