Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2019/2020.
Agbami Scholarship – This is a quick guide on Agbami Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2019/2020.
Star and its Agbami co-venturers are pleased to invite applications from 100 and 200 Levels undergraduate Nigerian students, for the 2019/2020 AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP.
About Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company, and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the Health and Engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners, is a major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger Delta in particular.
How Much Does Agbami Scholarship Pay?
This Agbami scholarship program for year 1 and year 2 undergraduate students in Tertiary institutions is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students.
Agbami Scholarship Award Requirements / Eligibility
To be eligible for the Agbami scholarship award, you must be a 100 level or 200 level Nigerian undergraduate students studying in any of the under-listed courses in Nigeria.
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
Agbami Scholarship For Undergraduate Students Required Documents
Before proceeding with the application ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How To Apply for Agbami Scholarship?
The application for the Agbami scholarship is very easy. Simply follow the process below to apply.
1. Visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Editors Pick Just For You
- How to Apply for National Identity Number (NIN)
- Latest Scholarships for Developing Countries
- MINDS Scholarship Programme for Leadership Development 2020
- List of Available Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2020/2021
How to Contact Agbami
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: 07088609791, 07011962033
That is all guys.
I hope this quick guide on Agbami Scholarship For Undergraduate Students helps?
Do you know other people that might be interested in this undergraduate scholarship program? Do well to share this post with them.