Latest Updates: AE-FUNAI Law Programme Admission Form 2021/2022
Admissions into any Programme/Faculty at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State for the 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing.
To be eligible for the Post UTME, candidates must have sat for the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME and must have scored 180 and above in the UTME.
Registration for the 2021 Post UTME commenced on Tuesday, 21st September 2021 and ended on Monday, 25th October 2021.
The screening exercise was officially held from Tuesday, 2nd November 2021 to Friday, 5th November 2021.
The 2022 Post UTME exams have not been confirmed yet.
The venue for the screening test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at Zone A on the Campus.
Only candidates uploaded to the University by JAMB are admitted into the screening venue.
During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2021/2022 LAW Admission Screening Application OR click on 2021 LAW Admission Application from the ADMISSION menu
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2021/2022 LAW Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
NOTE: Already admitted students of any other tertiary institutions should not apply
E-mail: [email protected] Hotlines: 08139833300
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidates’ pictures (in colour)
- Pencil and other writing materials.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 250 for Medicine and Surgery, 240 for Law and a minimum of 150 for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME.
However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Successful candidates, who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT points should visit:
- The University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus, or
- Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki
or any other location.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them.
This is important for fast and easy communication.
**Please note that the University shall not be liable for:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registering with an incorrect JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
Support and Contact Information
For support: E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 07066988253, 09058052495, 08170899288 and 08095813126.
If you have any questions to ask, please use the comment section below and we will be glad you did.
Remember: Sharing is caring.