Preventive Measures for Coronavirus Disease: As our people say that prevention is better than cure, I will like to advise you that its good to prevent yourself from contracting this pandemic disease rather than waiting for it to come and then you will start running from one place to another in search of treatment or cure.
Yeah, the coronavirus needed to be prevented because preventative measures are your first line of defense. The proper method of preventive practice from COVID-19 is to adopt good hygiene strategy and make these the below outlined preventive practice CDC part of your routine.
How to Prevent Coronavirus
Since there is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and as our people do say that prevention is better than cure. So here are some activities you can engage yourself in to avoid contracting this dreaded disease.
1. Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
2. Make sure that your nose and mouth are covered when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow
3. Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Note that most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by practicing the above stated.
Stay updated on the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website.
Now that you’ve seen the Preventive Measures for Coronavirus, What’s your next line of action? Don’t you think that someone else out there might be looking for this information? Yes, there are others looking for this.
So what’s is holding you not to share it with them now that you’ve seen it? Just click on any of our share buttons below that interest you and boom you are there on the right sharing track…
For your daily health updates, Kindly bookmark or subscribe to our site to stay updated. Thanks for always reading through our content
Please use any of the share buttons below to share this information across!!!! CHEER