This is a post about NYSC Posting for 2017. There’s a right way to pick your states. Some states can’t be picked simultaneously. Below is all you need to know about choosing the State you want to serve in.
The NYSC board has included something new in the registration procedure.
NYSC members can now choose at least 3 states which they would love to be deployed from which one will be finally selected for them by the board.
From 1- 6 you are only allowed to pick Three(3) state , One(1) each from any of our (6) Six Zones.
- North Central (Nigeria): loosely known as Middle Belt; includes Benue State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Federal Capital Territory and Plateau State
- North East (Nigeria): Adamawa State, Bauchi State, Borno State, Gombe State, Taraba State and Yobe State
- North West (Nigeria): Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Sokoto State and Zamfara State
- South East (Nigeria): loosely known as former East-Central State of Abia State, Anambra State, Ebonyi State, Enugu State and Imo State
- South South (Nigeria): loosely known as former South-Eastern State of Akwa-Ibom State and Cross-River State; former Rivers State of Bayelsa State and Rivers State; and former Mid-Western Region, Nigeria of Delta State and Edo State
- South West (Nigeria): includes Ekiti State, Lagos State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, and Oyo State.
If you found this useful. Consider sharing Please.